Please send email to the following address:
To improve the odds of me seeing your email, put Heathkit in the subject line.
My apologies for making you wade through another web page, but keeping my email address current on dozens of pages is too much of a chore.
Sometimes Gmail will put someone's letter into the spam folder. I periodically check it, so I'll eventually see it. Note that putting Heathkit in the subject line will help. I'll mark it asnot spamand, it is to be hoped, your mail should get through in the future.
I really don't mean to sound peevish or surly. I'm just trying to cut down on the bandwidth.
AttentionBefore flaming me about not responding (or being slow to respond) to your email, please read the following:
- I developed (and maintain) my Heath page as a hobby.
- I pay for it myself.
- I do provide links to some commercial groups that provide services for Heath products, but that's at my whim. They don't pay me, nor do I endorse them. The information is there for you to check out.
- Heath Company is still alive, but I don't represent them. I haven't worked for them since about 1988 or so.
- At the time I started my Heath page (late '90s), only the Heath Virtual Museum and an ftp server or two had information on the subject. So I asked for as much information as possible on my Heath pages.
- I also spent many hours during the early years using search engines tracking down information on Heath Company. Usually with no results.
- As of June 2019, the World Wide Web has more Heathkit pages than is possible for me to track.
- Service-related questions.
- I haven't done any full-time electronics servicing since 1979. Although I consider myself to have been an above-average electronics technician at that time, I've spent the last several years (before retiring) writing about IT-related subjects (UNIX, Linux, Windows, and custom sotware). At age 70, I'm beginning to accept the fact that I've forgotten a lot about the nitty-gritty details of the 400+ Heath model numbers I've repaired.
- I don't have a vast library of Heath manuals and schematics. If you need a schematic or manual, please contact Heath Company (http://www.heathkit.com/) or do a search on the Web.
- There are no doubt other places than those listed on my Heath page that service Heath kits. Try searching the Web. If you see one that you'd like to endorse, please let me know. A URL with detailed information counts more than just an address and phone number.
You're still more than welcome to contact me. Try the above stuff first, though. (Hint: Search the Web. That's what I do.)
If you have a unique Heath page, I do want to hear about it.
Anyway, my current email address is email@example.com.
Thank-you for your patience.
Go to my Heath Page at http://ww_heco.wxwilki.com/, or click on the Back button (or whatever it's called on your browser) to return to the previous page you looked at.
Copyright © 1997—2000, 2003—2005, William Albert Wilkinson. All rights reserved.